New York University, Tisch School of the Arts.
Candidate for Master of Professional Studies in Interactive Telecommunications. Class of 2015.
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology.
Bachelor of Technology in Information and Communication Technology. Class of 2013.
Delhi Public School, Ahmedabad.
Central Board of Secondary Education, India. Class of 2009.
Research Intern (Software Engineering), Smarter Energy Group. January 2013 - Present.
- Wattalyst: Revamped and created persuasive and responsive user interfaces featuring live interactive data visualizations to illustrate a Demand-Response electrical grid.
- KBFSC Green Energy Management System: Visualizing live data and creating tangible interfaces for a large public display at KBFSC, Brunei.
The No2co2 project, Ecoslate
Software Developer and Project Lead for Carbon Champ. Summer 2012 and Winter 2011.
Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology
Summer Research Intern, Image Processing. Summer 2011.
Central Himalayan Rural Action Group
Research Intern. Winter 2010.
Conducted a research on cell phone technology penetration in rural Himalayan areas.
- Qualifier, among the top 100 at the Imagine Cup 2012 Kinect Fun Labs Challenge.
- Participant, MIT Media Lab, Design Innovation Workshop 2012, India.
- Microsoft Student Partner, Developer evangelist. 2011 – Present.
- Shortlisted as a technology proctor for the Windows 8 Appfest, Bangalore 2012.
- Speaker, MSTC at DA-IICT.
- Design/Branding Head, Youth Run. 2012, 2011.
- Semi-finalist at International Astronautical Congress. 2007.
- Demonstrated ability to approach real world problems related to core software design fundamentals.
- Perceptive to various usability and interaction design issues.
- Fast learner and a full stack programmer.
- Major experience with Windows based platforms. Aware of basic UNIX architectures too.
- Co-author of several RESTful APIs.
- Experimenting media artist.
- Skilled in graphic design.
- Jedi like HTML5, CSS3 powers.
- UI: XAML, XUL, XML and other mark-up based languages.
- Native: WinRT, WinJS, .NET, Windows Phone, WPF, Android.
- Web: Django, Ember.js, D3.js, Backbone.js, Processing.js, jQuery. Experience in Twitter, Last.fm, Google Maps and Bing Maps APIs. Windows Azure Mobile Services.
- Data: MVC, MVVM, Pgsql, LINQ to SQL, SQLite.
- Creative: openFrameworks, Kinect for Windows, openKinect, Processing.
- Development: Visual Studio, Blend, Notepad++, Sublime Text, Eclipse.
- Version Control: Team Foundation Service, Git.
- Design: Adobe Creative Suite.
Reading, Sketching, Painting, Graphic Design, Doodling, Adventure sports.
Download in PDF format